Information We Collect.
We Collect. When you use our Website, we may receive certain information. The information that we may collect depends on your actions once you visit our Website.
- Auto-Collected Information. Some information is automatically received and collected when you visit our Website. This information may include the following items: the domain name and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider; the sort and version of Internet browser software you employ and your operating system; the date and time you access our site, the length of your stay and the specific pages, images, video or forms that you access while visiting our site; the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and if applicable, the program that referred you and any search strings or phrases that you simply entered into the program to seek out this site; and demographic information concerning the country of origin of your computer and therefore the language(s) employed by it. We use this information to monitor the usage of our Website, assess its performance, ensure technological compatibility with your computer, and understand the importance of the information provided on our Website. We can also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on visitors’ usage patterns and other aggregated data.
- Information You May Submit Through Our Website. For most of the browsing on our Website, we neither require nor collect “User Information.” User Information is information that would personally identify you. You can browse our Website and take the maximum amount of time as you would like to review our services without having to submit such User Information. In the following instances, however, we do need you to actively submit User Information when: (1) you would like to contact us via electronic means or website submission; (2) you use online ordering; (3) you enter a contest; or (4) you join customer loyalty programs or email lists.
A cookie may enable the website owner to trace how a visitor navigates through its website and therefore the areas during which they show interest.
Cookies are often set to expire: (1) on a specified date; (2) after a selected period of time; (3) when a transaction has been completed; or (4) when a user turns off his/her Internet browser. A cookie, erased from memory when a visitor’s Internet browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire supported by a time set by the online server are called “persistent” cookies.
We strive to take care of internal controls and procedures to make sure that the knowledge (as defined below) you share with us is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner. We have security measures to assist protect against the loss, unauthorized access, and alteration of the knowledge in our control. We will only disclose such information to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the needs described during this Policy. Although no data transmission over the web is often bound to be 100% secure, and that we cannot ensure against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of knowledge, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
When you send an email to us or provide your email address to us, you’re communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may retain the content of the e-mail, your email address, and our response so as to service your needs. We may use the info that you simply provide to send you email or correspondence via other means.
How We Use and Share User Information.
We share your information with third parties after we obtain your express permission only under the limited circumstances stated below:
- Information is subject to disclosure regarding judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants, and court orders;
- Information could also be disclosed to carefully selected third-party service providers so as to supply services to you, like to finish orders; provide customer service; send or email Marketing Communications; maintain our customer loyalty, database, and other programs; monitor the activity of our Website; conduct surveys; and administer contests or sweepstakes. We will share your information with our selected third-party service providers. These service providers are prohibited from using your information for any purpose aside from providing our services.
- Information could also be disclosed to process MasterCard transactions. Established third-party banking, processing agents, and distribution institutions. handle the transactions. They receive the knowledge needed to verify and authorize your MasterCard or other payment information and to process your order. In addition, we may disclose Information to 3rd parties to verify the authenticity of any financial transaction involving our company or its subsidiaries.
Linking to Third-Party Websites.
When you click on links on our Website that take you to third-party websites, you’ll be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the web, we can’t be liable for the actions of any third-party websites. We request you to read the posted privacy policies of the websites you visit.
Access to and Managing Your Information.
We believe it’s important for you to be able to: (1) determine what information you’ve got provided to us through our Website; (2) update your Information; and (3) “opt-out” of receiving future Marketing Communications. If you wish to inquire about your Information or update your Information, or “opt” out of receiving future communications, please do one among the following:
- Send an email with your request and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If you send an email or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number, and email address and indicate the specific nature of your request. If you want to receive future communications, specifically what type of Marketing Communication (e.g., e-mail or direct mail) you wish to receive or stop receiving. This will prove that we identify you in our systems and rightly process your request. We will take appropriate steps to implement your request, but thanks to production, mailing, and system timelines, it’s going to take up to 10 business days for emails or 30 calendar days for mail. Until that change takes effect, you’ll still receive or not receive Marketing Communications from us.
- Also, please note that albeit you’ll have “opted out” of receiving Marketing Communications, you’ll still receive business-related communications. Please remember that “opting-out” of certain third-party use may prevent us from providing certain services that you simply request.
What You Need to Do to Protect Your Information.
You have several options when deciding how you’ll best protect your Information. One option is simply not to volunteer it. As stated above, this approach would allow you to still visit our Website, although it’ll prevent you, for instance, from ordering on-line or providing us together with your comments or questions relating to our services.
What to Do About Suspected Violations of This Privacy Statement.
If at any time you think we’ve not adhered to the policies and principles set forth during this Privacy, please notify us using the contact information provided below. We will make all reasonable efforts to promptly respond to your concerns.
Changes to Privacy Policies.
- Send an email with your concern and current contact information to email@example.com